Type of cave: Medium size, with beautiful formations, quite muddy and slippery floors. Obstacles: the narrow cave entrance, several suspended traverse lines, a ladder and a 2 metre abseil.
Approach and return: 30-35 min of a hard ascension. Return the same way back 20 min.
Requirements: Acceptable level of fitness.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours.
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- Jumpsuits to avoid taking the mud home
- Activity pictures with professional flashes
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Sports trousers, thermal shirt and fleece
- Mountain footwear or wellies
- Change of clothing and footwear
- Hair band, headband or the like to tie long hair
- Raincoat or umbrella for approaches