Type of canyon: Aquatic, fun and simple. Ideal for beginners because of the easy obstacles, among which the highlights are abseils and water slides. Two canyons will be descended: Chorretones and Sangas.
Approach and return: Short and easy 5 minute approach to Sangas and a longer 20-30 minute to Chorretones. The transfer between canyons is included in the price. The return is immediate.
Requirements: It only requires ability to swim and an acceptable level of fitness.
Duration: Approximately 6 hours
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- 2-piece wetsuit (5mm), neoprene gloves and boots
- Edited video (GoPro Hero3)
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Swimming gear and tight T-shirt
- Sports footwear (soled neoprene boots, sandals or water shoes are not acceptable)
- Towel, spare clothes and shoes
- Plastic bags for wet clothes and shoes
- Hair band, headband or the like for tying long hair
- If you wear glasses tie them to a strap or the like to avoid loss
- Use of contact lenses is not advisable