What? Sport climbing is a relatively modern sport. Practiced in so-called climbing crags, which are areas or walls where numerous climbing routes have been bolted. The purpose of these bolted routes is that in the case of a fall, the climber does not suffer any serious injury.
Ramales’ climbing crag: One of the best crags in Cantabria with over 200 routes is the ideal location for family and friends looking for adventure in the countryside.
Duration: 4 hours | 8 hours
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- Climbing shoes
- Photo Report
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Sports trousers, thermal shirt and fleece
- Mountain footwear or wellington boots
- Spare clothes and shoes
- Hair band, headband or the like for tying long hair