Route type: A route of about 250 metres with a height gain of about 80 metres with an optional 2-wire Nepalese bridge. It is a short and intense route, with physical sections and traverses where the sense of height and adrenaline are always present.
Approach and return: Easy 5 minutes walking. Return 15 minutes.
Requirements: No previous experience required, except for some fitness.
Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- Backpack and gloves
- Activity Pictures
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Sports trousers, thermal shirt and fleece
- Mountain footwear or wellies
- Hair band, headband or the like to tie long hair