Route type: A physical via ferrata with a positive height gain of 250 metres and a total length of 550 metres. The first 100 metre wall has two optional routes: a very difficult one and a difficult one. The second, 60 metre wall is more manageable. The third and final wall climbs up through a very easy area of vegetationt.
Approach and return: Immediate access. 20 minutes of easy down path return.
Requirements: Requires previous experience and a good of fitness.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours.
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- Backpack and gloves
- Activity pictures
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Sports trousers, thermal shirt and fleece
- Mountain footwear or wellies
- Hair band, headband or the like to tie long hair