Type of cave: A cave with large chambers and beautiful formations. Eccentric, calcite crystals and numerous flowstones, the only obstacle being a small 6 metre climb and a few steep ramps.
Approach and return: Easy 20 min walking
Requirements: Suitable for all ages. No harness required.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours.
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- Jumpsuits to avoid taking the mud home
- Activity pictures with professional flashes
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Sports trousers, thermal shirt and fleece
- Mountain footwear or wellies
- Change of clothing and footwear
- Hair band, headband or the like to tie long hair
- Raincoat or umbrella for approaches