Type of cave: Very accessible. As for obstacles, there is a traverse line and a simple 12 metre abseil, the rest of the tour runs through comfortable and spacious galleries filled with stalactites, stalagmites and other fascinating formations.
Approach and return: Easy 15 min walking.
Requirements: Suitable for all ages. No prior experience required.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours.
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- Jumpsuits to avoid taking the mud home
- Activity pictures with professional flashes
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Sports trousers, thermal shirt and fleece
- Mountain footwear or wellies
- Change of clothing and footwear
- Hair band, headband or the like to tie long hair
- Raincoat or umbrella for approaches