Type of cave: Technical cave with roped ascents and descents. Large chambers, beautiful formations and the famous “gours” (flowstone deposits).
Approach and return: easy 15 min walking.
Requirements: No previous experience required, except for some fitness. Not suitable for people with claustrophobia or who do not feel comfortable in tight spaces.
Duration: 4-5 hours depending on the size and skill of the group.
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- Jumpsuits to avoid taking the mud home
- Activity pictures with professional flashes
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Sports trousers, thermal shirt and fleece
- Mountain footwear or wellies
- Change of clothing and footwear
- Hair band, headband or the like to tie long hair
- Raincoat or umbrella for approaches