Type of cave: Large chambers contrasting narrow passages. Obstacles: the spectacular, large traverse lines at the entrance, narrow passages, climbs, down-climbs and an 8 metre abseil.
Approach and return: An ascension of 25 min. Return 15 min.
Requirements: No previous experience required, except for some fitness. Not suitable for people with claustrophobia or who do not feel comfortable in tight spaces.
Duration: Approximately 5 hours.
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- Jumpsuits to avoid taking the mud home
- Activity pictures with professional flashes
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Sports trousers, thermal shirt and fleece
- Mountain footwear or wellies
- Change of clothing and footwear
- Hair band, headband or the like to tie long hair