Type of cave: Technical and phisically demanding cave, with rope descents and ascents, technical handrails and water zones.
Approach and return: Approximately 15 minutes by car, very comfortable. Return by the same path, in 10 minutes.
Requirements: Requires previous experience and a good of fitness.
Duration: Approximate 8 hours.
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- Jumpsuits to avoid taking the mud home
- Activity pictures with professional flashes
- Accident insurance and assistance
- Sports trousers, thermal shirt and fleece
- Mountain footwear or wellies
- Change of clothing and footwear
- Hair band, headband or the like to tie long hair
- Raincoat or umbrella for approaches