Type of canyon: Aquatic and fun, with a variety of obstacles, abseils and the occasional jump and free fall slide. The perfect place to start canyoning.
Approach and return: Almost immediate from where you leave the car. Return 10 to 15 minutes.
Requirements: It only requires ability to swim and an acceptable level of fitness.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- 2-piece wetsuit (5mm), neoprene gloves and boots
- Edited video (GoPro Hero3)
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Swimming gear and tight T-shirt
- Sports footwear (soled neoprene boots, sandals or water shoes are not acceptable)
- Towel, spare clothes and shoes
- Plastic bags for wet clothes and shoes
- Hair band, headband or the like for tying long hair
- If you wear glasses tie them to a strap or the like to avoid loss
- Use of contact lenses is not advisable