Type of canyon: Filled with water all year round, there are a variety of obstacles, jumps, abseils, slides and down-climbing, it has a bit of everything and is easy. A good choice if you have no experience in canyoning but are looking for some action.
Approach and return: 20 to 30 minute walk along a track, then following an overgrown trail. Return: 30 to 45 minutes through the riverbed.
Requirements: No previous experience required, but a minimum of physical fitness and ability to swim.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours.
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- 2-piece wetsuit (5mm), neoprene gloves if is neccesary and neoprene
- Edited video (GoPro Hero3)
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Swimming gear and tight T-shirt
- Sports footwear (soled neoprene boots, sandals or water shoes are not acceptable)
- Towel, spare clothes and shoes
- Plastic bags for wet clothes and shoes
- Hair band, headband or the like for tying long hair
- If you wear glasses tie them to a strap or the like to avoid loss
- Use of contact lenses is not advisable