Type of canyon: With water all year round, but in summer the flow is low. The highlights are its many large abseils in the middle of a unique beech tree grove. One of the most beautiful canyons in Cantabria.
Approach and return: [Falta la traducción / Missing translation]
Requirements: The only requirements are an ability to swim and a normal level of physical fitness. Minimum of 4 people.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Technical equipment for individuals and groups
- 2-piece wetsuit (5mm), neoprene gloves and boots
- Edited video (GoPro Hero3)
- Accident insurance and third-party liability insurance
- Swimming gear and tight T-shirt
- Sports footwear (soled neoprene boots, sandals or water shoes are not acceptable)
- Towel, spare clothes and shoes
- Plastic bags for wet clothes and shoes
- Hair band, headband or the like for tying long hair
- If you wear glasses tie them to a strap or the like to avoid loss
- Use of contact lenses is not advisable